The importance of quality bonding moments with the entire family should not be underestimated. When you do have an opportunity, make sure that the destination is worthwhile. Why not make the state of Albuquerque on top of your list, for instance.
Fun Family Attractions in Albuquerque
Albuquerque is a tourist-friendly city. It’s widely visited not only for its International Balloon Festival (which is held every October), but also for its countless family attractions that will surely keep everyone excited and happy.
One of the many things you can do is to visit a theme park that offers rides, which are well suited for all ages. You can laugh a lot, roam around hand in hand, and simply share the joy of being in a special place together as one. And that’s not all. There are several other fun family activities in Albuquerque that you can share. Here’s a quick roundup:
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science – Knowledge is power and discovering things as a family makes it an interesting way to learn things.
- Explora Science Center – Make your kids enjoy science in this hands-on museum that’s interactive and a whole lot of fun.
- Balloon Museum – Learn more about the balloon festival that put Albuquerque in the limelight once a year by roaming around this amazing place.
- ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden – There are many activities stored in this fantasy garden that will surely tire out your children (in a good way) and learn as much about their surroundings as they do.
- Rio Grande Zoo – There’s something about the zoo that makes it a must-visit place no matter which state or city you visit. In Albuquerque, their zoo offers activities that will keep you busy the entire day. It houses over 250 species of local and exotic animals plus fun attractions that are no doubt kid-friendly.
Spend a few days in Albuquerque to experience its theme park and other fun attractions that are worth your family budget.